1. Do you offer Cash On Delivery (COD)?
Yes we do have Cash on Delivery (CoD), Customers can avail CoD facility for those items that are available for purchase with COD as a payment option.
Shop for your favourite products and choose CoD (available in select pin codes) as payment option.
No item priced above Rs. 5,000 will be available through Cash On Delivery.
Customer delivery address Pin Code needs to be part of List of Cash on Delivery supported areas.
Customer will need to generate One Time Password (OTP) to proceed further while placing an order using COD.
The courier company may/will contact the customer so as to confirm the delivery date and time. The customer should ensure being available at the time of deliverey along with the transaction amouny in cash.
The customer can not open the package before submitting the transaction amount to the courier agent.
2. Is COD available in my area?
- Cash on Delivery option is not offered by our courier partners for few pin codes, which can not be serviced. Hence, based on your location Cash On Delivery option may not be available to you. However, you can always opt for payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- CoD orders can be delivered only at select locations. Kindly check for serviceable Pin Codes on the product page.
Important points before placing the order:
- Opting COD as the preferred payment mode will attract a COD convenience charge of Rs. 30.
- Please check the serviceable locations where payment via COD is acceptable.
- COD orders cannot be combined with Gift Vouchers or any other promotions
- For COD, maximum order value is Rs. 5,000.
- Only single attempt would be made to deliver the products for which the payment option is COD.
- Dispatch of COD orders will be delayed because it takes a longer time to process COD orders.
- COD ordres can be delivered only at select locations.
3. What all forms of online payment are allowed?
We support the following payment options: Cash On Delivery (available in select pin codes), Credit Card, Debit Card and Net banking.
You can also pay by Credit card, Debit Card or NetBanking. Octroi charges, as may be applicable in various terrotories in India, shall be paid by the customer to the Courier Agent. These additional charges will depend on the place's pin code list as per Government rules and regulations. The Logistics Agency will give you the Octroi receipt by the concerend Government agency.
Whether you pay money using Credit card or Cash, money doesn't get forwarder to the seller (haatguru.com) unless and until the ordered item is delivered to you properly. You don't have to worry about anything with our customer friendly return policy.
4. Can I pay Online? Is it safe to transact online?
Yes - You can pay Online. Haatguru.com payment is powered by PayU Money.
Using your Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Netbanking.
We accept payments made using VISA/ MasterCard/ American Express/ Maestro and RuPay.
To pay using your Credit/Debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three digit CVV number (found on the back side of your card). After entering these details, you will either be redirected to the bank's page for entering the 3D secure password or ask to enter One Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number with your respective bank.
5. Which Credit Card does PayU Money accept?
PayU Money can handle customer's purchases made through MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Diners Cluband JCB Credit Cards.
6. If a Credit Card company refuses or declines a charge, how can I get more information?
To protect card owner's privacy, Credit Card companies do not tell the merchant (PayU Money) the reason why a customer's charge was refused. If an order is refused or declined, customer should contact his/her Credit Card issuiung company or bank and ask the reason why the charge was declined. We however do email you and your and the message that the order has been refused or declined; and advise the customer to try again with a different Credit Card.
7. How do I know if the online payment I made to make a purchase has been successfully processed?
If the payment made by you, through our payment gateway partner is successfull, then you will immediately see a payment confirmation. You will also receive an email with your transaction details.
8. Are there any HIDDEN charges?
There are absolutely no hidden charges. Any octroi or sales tax is actually borne by HaatGuru. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary.
If you have any further questions, you can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're dedicated to giving our customers the very best of service by providing good quality of branded products, with a focus on these three characteristics, i.e. uniqueness, dependability & customer service. HaatGuru.com serve customers all across India from it's base in Delhi and are thrilled to be a part of the eco-friendly, quirk and fair trade wing of e-Commerce industry. More....
Sign up to get exclusive offers from our store?